Efficiency With A Plus HVAC & Electrical
Water Heater Services in Westfield, MA
Quality Water Heater Installation, Repair & Maintenance
When you need a new water heater, you want to make sure that you are getting the right one for your home. You also need it installed properly, which is why you should call (413) 344-2691.
We offer a wide range of water heater services in Westfield. Our team can assess your space and help you choose the best water heater to meet your needs. We will never try to upsell you or talk you into buying a system you don’t need.
Call (413) 344-2691 to schedule a free estimate today!
Choosing the Right Water Heater
The best water heater for your home depends on your needs and your budget.
Some of the most common types of water heaters include:
- Conventional storage tank water heaters – These are the most common water heaters. They store a large amount of hot water in a tank and keep it heated. When you turn the hot water tap, the tank sends hot water to the faucet. Once the tank’s hot water is used up, it refills and heats the fresh water for you.
- Tankless water heaters – These water heaters do not have a storage tank. Instead, they heat the water as needed. Water is heated as it passes through the water heater, going straight to the faucet. This process means that you will never run out of hot water. Tankless water heaters are more expensive to install than conventional storage tank water heaters, so they are not the best choice for everyone.
- Heat pump water heaters – These water heaters use electricity to move heat from the air or the ground to heat the water. They are more energy-efficient than conventional storage tank water heaters, but they are also more expensive to install.
- Solar water heaters – These water heaters use the sun’s energy to heat the water. They are the most energy-efficient type of water heater, but they are also the most expensive to install. They can, however, save you more money on your energy bills.
When to Replace Your Water Heater
There is a problem when your current water heater is:
- Not working at all
- Making strange noises
- Not heating the water properly
- Not producing enough hot water
If you are not sure whether or not you need to replace your water heater, our team can inspect your current system. We will let you know if it needs to be replaced or if we can repair it instead.
Our Westfield water heater installation technicians are licensed and insured, so contact us online today. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
Talk to our HVAC team today during a free estimate.
Our team is fully licensed, insured, and vetted.
We never leave you unhappy! We guarantee it.
Our flexible financing options support you however you'd like to pay.
Have Questions or Ready to Boost Your Home's GPA in Comfort and Power? Reach Out to A Plus HVAC & Electrical Today!
Our team is here to provide you with straight-A solutions for all your HVAC and electrical needs.