Efficiency With A Plus HVAC & Electrical
Breathe Easy with Westfield Indoor Air Quality Solutions
On average, people spend 90 percent of their time indoors but don’t know that indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than outside air. The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has indoor air quality ranked as one of the top five environmental dangers to public health. It is linked to severe asthma and allergy development in children and to heart problems and lung cancer in children and adults.
What Are Some Symptoms of Poor Indoor Air Quality?
Symptoms of poor indoor air quality depend on the particular contaminant and are sometimes mistaken for allergies, stress, colds, or flu. Some of these associated symptoms are coughing, sneezing, fatigue, dizziness, headaches, nose bleeds, sore throat, and upper respiratory congestion. Your air quality can also contribute to the development or the exacerbation of some more serious conditions including infections, lung diseases, asthma, and heart disease.
Talk to our HVAC team today during a free estimate.
Our team is fully licensed, insured, and vetted.
We never leave you unhappy! We guarantee it.
Our flexible financing options support you however you'd like to pay.
What Can You Do To Improve Your Home's Air Quality?
Follow the recommendations below to help improve your home’s air quality:
- Ensure proper ventilation around fuel-burning appliances like furnaces, fireplaces, ranges, and heaters.
- Use proper ventilation when cleaning, painting, or using harsh chemical products in your home.
- Replace and maintain your home’s air filters at least once a season.
- Have your ductwork tested for leaks.
- Clean your humidifiers and dehumidifiers regularly.
- Keep your house clean by regularly vacuuming (use a HEPA vacuum cleaner), washing bedding, and leaving shoes at the door.
- Install a carbon monoxide detector, test for radon, and leave the asbestos to the professionals!
Have Questions or Ready to Boost Your Home's GPA in Comfort and Power? Reach Out to A Plus HVAC & Electrical Today!
Our team is here to provide you with straight-A solutions for all your HVAC and electrical needs.