Efficiency With A Plus HVAC & Electrical
Indoor Air Quality
Contact A Plus HVAC & Electric for all your indoor air quality needs
- Inactivates SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) by 99.9%
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Reme Halo LED
- Long-life replaceable LED cell module with 2.5x longer life than current mercury vapor UV lamp technologies
- Industry’s first washable catalyst for high load environments (ie. cigar bars, smoking rooms)
- Reduces airborne and surface microbials, bacteria, viruses, and mold
- Reduction of smoke, odors, VOCs, allergens, dust, and particulate
- Mercury and ozone free
- Seven-year limited warranty
iWave-M is a flexible ion-generating bar that can treat IAQ in nearly any HVAC application. The air purifier provides the highest level of ionization energy in the most compact size available in the market, producing 35 million ions/cc per linear foot. The highly versatile iWave-M is low maintenance with no replacement parts. As the air flows past the iWave-M, the device emits positive and negative ions, creating a plasma region that purifies the air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
- Special ion needles routed in a flexible bar circuit
- Compact design applicable for HVAC cooling coils up to 36" wide
- Can flex easily in the field to accommodate virtually any application - ideal for ductless systems
- Chemical and temperature resistant; durable for long service life
- No replacement parts
- Flexible voltage input – 110VAC to 240VAC
- Kills mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduces allergens, odors, smoke, static electricity and airborne particles
- Keeps coil cleaner
- UL and cUL approved
- Three-year warranty*