Carbon monoxide is a poisonous, odorless, tasteless gas. It is formed by the incomplete combustion of carbon, or the incomplete burning of natural gas and other things that contain carbon. It can often be mixed with other gasses with odors. Carbon monoxide can result from the burning of any of these, gasoline, kerosene, oil, propane, coal, wood and other things. It is also a byproduct of an internal combustion engine.
The CDC estimates that 400 people per year die of carbon monoxide poisoning, 20,000 more visit the emergency room and 4,000 people are hospitalized.
Contact us today at (413) 344-2691 about installing a Carbon Monoxide Detector today in your home or office.
It’s not just our name it’s the Only Acceptable Grade!!!
Family owned business located in Westfield, MA
Services to Hampden and Hampshire County
A Plus HVAC, Inc
Call us for all of your HVAC needs
The post Video – What Is Carbon Monoxide? appeared first on A Plus HVAC.